SHOP INTOXICATION // I.T STORE OPENING // FEMMEX REOPENING

Shop Intoxication Intoxication is an online store based in Singapore! Their products are either handmade with love or imported. I rece...


Shop Intoxication

Intoxication is an online store based in Singapore! Their products are either handmade with love or imported. I received a double pearl ring it is so simple and classic, a rhinestone bracelet and a marble case iphone 5 cover which i always wanted! 








Marble iPhone cases in black, blue and white!




Quote "REIEEK" 10% discount off total bill before you check out your purchase. 
Promote quote is good until 22th June, Sunday.

All sales and product enquiries email to shopintoxication@gmail.com or drop them a question at ask.fm/shopintoxication


Instagram: http://instagram.com/shopintoxication









*****







Last Thursday i was invited to i.t store opening at Orchard Gateway! I bought J along because i knew how much he adore brands which i.t store have. So i was so right, he went crazy with this shopping spree. I glad he enjoyed.








Then we rushed to Milly's shop opening(my awesome nails sponsor). Congrats Milly for your 3rd shop! 




Next day,  i had the honoured to walk for Femmex for their store reopening at Cineleisure. It was fun and all models are so pretty, looking good in Femmex and Fleshimp apparels.





Finally, a day with J. Running our errands since morning. He had to drop by i.t store to exchange some clothes and i had to go for casting and then IDS clinic for treatment. I'm so happy that my skin is improving. I will blog about it soon! It was really exhausting by evening so we decided to catch a movie.

Sneak preview from yesterday photo shoot.  

Yet another photo shoot in a zillion degree day. i'm so happy that the photos are so pretty!
Thanks David for making me so beautiful!!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.