FOOD FOR THE WEEKEND

I've become a food critic recently. I posted some photos in my instagram and i've got people asking me where is that etc. In this ...

I've become a food critic recently. I posted some photos in my instagram and i've got people asking me where is that etc. In this blog post i'm going to share some of my favourite hangouts.

This is not sponsored blog post. 


PORTER HOUSE
My girl friends sure knows where to have nice steaks. 



WINE MANSION
Keong Saik Road is one of my hang outs. They have many restaurants and bars there. My girlfriends and i decided to try Wine Mansion, a place for good and cheap wines. We order steaks for main and some side dish. Food were fantastic and pretty affordable!








Late night supper at NANA THAI. I'm a huge fan of thai food and no matter which restaurant i go it never fail to disappoint me. I super love thai ice tea and tom yum soup. Every time i have thai food it makes me want to booking a ticket to BangKok! haha

Nana Thai's soup is quite spicy but bearable. 

A little too sweet for my liking but it is still good. 

That's all about it for my weekend food adventure! 




*****


Random posts



Thank you Jeremy for this drawing! Really nice of him to take out sometime for this! 


www.xccelerate.com is my new apparels sponsorship. I've worked with them once few months again and i really love their stuffs. I am so happy that i am able to collaborate with them! These are the first batch of goodies i received(some items were OOS, so i'm waiting for the next batch to arrive) from them. I also received a little gift for my eyes. How thoughtful! Stay with my for more awesome blog post on Xceleration. 

To blog shop owners, for advertising enquiry email me at xreieex@gmail.com.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.