ACORISM // 9tro

I really love the fisheye lens effects i couldn't stop taking photo with it. They make the photos look so beautiful. I met Emily(she to...

I really love the fisheye lens effects i couldn't stop taking photo with it. They make the photos look so beautiful. I met Emily(she took care of me during my whole plastic surgery journey) from JW Korea Plastic Surgery few days ago. She commented that my recovery is very good. She's such a caring nurse aka friend. Anyway, i will be sharing some outfits i picked from www.acorism.com

I bought them with me to my Hong Kong trip last month. Remember to subscribe Cathay eNewsletter to stand a chance to win a round-trip tickets to HK with Cathay Pacific. Read more at: http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2014/06/gushcloud-x-hong-kong.html. Acorism is not new to me, i've  been working with them for quite a while. I feel happy when my clients are happy. Especially those that engage me for more advertorials or as their model. 

These are the gorgeous outfits from their latest collection which is a must have!

GRACE TEXTURE DRESS




I love this clean and simple top(have yet to launch). Follow them on instagram to find out when is the launching date because i also don't know when. :)









QUOTE 'SHOPWITHREIEEK5" for 5% off


Website: www.acorism.com

STAY CHIC!





****




Dinner at Roland Resturant.


Photo with Emily(left) and Agnes(right).


My 7 years old Red Converse.  I worn them less than 10 times. They still look new, it looks like i just purchases it from the shelf.


Fish eyessssss!



Scorching hot sunny Sunday. Weather was insane. I glad it over now. Nevertheless i had so much fun working with the other models and 9tro crews! Here are some photos from the event. 

I took a cab because my freaking alarm didn't ring. Blame myself for being so clumsy, i actually set the alarm at PM. I got ready within an hour and booked a taxi within a min. I suspect the taxi driver was a F1 racer, he drove pretty fast and really safe. I glad i made it on time in one piece.


I was representing Aston Martin.


With my Aston Martin partner.


Pretty babe. haha


Then to 9tro.


All of us.



Look who i bumped into.

Lamborghini car club.


I just remembered that i have to attend The lion man 2 Gala Redcarpet. So excited!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.