GLAM PALM

I always believe having nice looking hair makes you a happier person. When you look good you feel good. If you're lazy(sometime) to vis...

I always believe having nice looking hair makes you a happier person. When you look good you feel good. If you're lazy(sometime) to visit a salon, having a best hair styler is what you would wish for. 

So here i have Korean's number 1 styler to save me from having bad hair.



I'm very sure some of you have already heard about Glam Plam. I love Korea products, i just know that i can trust them with everything. It comes with bubble wraps on every boxes. 


Pretty packaging and a leather pouch to keep everything.


I received 1x Glam palm GP501, 1x leather pouch, 1x Glam Palm comb, and 2x Glam Palm hair clip.


I like super lover this leather pouch which is designed to fit everything i need to style my hair. If you realised that they don't have a compartment for hair products because they have an advanced technology called Healing Stone which doesn't damage hair! No heat protector or spray was required and my hair turned out silky smooth. The leather pouch made it so convenient for me and everything is within arm's reach.

Without further ado, this is me before using Galm Plams styler. It supposed to look like a loose curls but failed terribly. I've been using this X brand hair styler which have been laying in the house for awhile. I didn't know which brand is good and lasting. So i just use whatever is in the house. It makes my hair really dry ad fizzy at the end of the day. :( 

A close up shot of Galm Plam GP501. It has the biggest plate of all Galm Plam stylers. Perfect for long and thick hair!

The heat cap is designed so you can place the cap on the styler as soon as you have finished and leave it unattended to allow it to cool down. 


What impresses me about this straightener is how fast it heats up, and how fast the temperature changes on command. The excellent temperature control really helps ensure that the right heat level is delivered and prevents hair damage. 



I separate my hair with Galm Plam hair clip like so....


hahah i'm just kidding... Separate your hair whichever way you prefer.



 B&A photo.


My hair after 15 mins.


Touch up if necessary.



You can create natural curls with Glam Palm styler too!




It is very easy to use and it took 15 mins of my time to achieve the carpet looking hair. It can also be used to curl hair so it 1 price for dual usage! 

If you want to buy one for yourself or a gift for a friend, Galm Plam is giving away a discount for my followers! Quote "REIEE15" to enjoy $15 off.

Purchase your Glam Palm style here.

You can find out more about Glam Palm at http://www.glampalm.com.sg/.


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.