#ClarksInAWeek Voting Contest

This Spring/Summer, I'm working on something really exciting with Clarks for #ClarksInAWeek Voting Contest. I am really really ex...

 photo Photo14-05-2014054736am_zps5f88dd41.jpg


This Spring/Summer, I'm working on something really exciting with Clarks for #ClarksInAWeek Voting Contest. I am really really excited and nervous for this campaign. I will be creatively putting together different daily outfits that go along well with two beautiful pair of Clarks shoes!


My photos will be featured in a Voting Contest on www.clozette.co. 6 other bloggers from 3 different countries – Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia will come together to pit our creative OOTDs, to showcase the versatility of Clarks Shoes.


Two winning bloggers (1 male, 1 female) will be featured on www.clarksstyle.com. If you like my style, please cast a vote for me here! Great prizes to be won when you vote!


You can vote across all three social platforms. Show me some love!
1. Clozette.co
2. Instagram (Like my photos with the hashtags #ClarksInAWeek #ClarksSG)
3. Clarks Singapore Facebook (An OOTD of mine will be posted daily for a week. Be sure to cast your likes!)


I will be putting all 7 looks in my next post. So keep reading to find out more! In the meantime, you can check out the stunning shoes at: www.clarks.sg

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.