FREIA MEDICAL: BOTOX V-LIFT FOLLOW UP 0.1

It has been 3 months after i did my first Botox V-lift  injection. Few days ago, I make my way to the clinic for my follow up appoi...


It has been 3 months after i did my first Botox V-lift injection.

Few days ago, I make my way to the clinic for my follow up appointment. As usual, i was taken to a room for photo taking. This helps doctor to keep track on my Botox V-lift treatment. Then a short consultation.

Next, i was bought to the treatment room. A little touch up of Botox V-lift on my jaws and chin so i have a more define face shape and it can last me the whole year. So my next appointment will be a year later. I can see instant result and my face definitely feels more lifted. I could hardly feel my jaw muscles when i clench my teeth. Read more about Botox V-lift in my previous post



If you are keen to try this out (to look slimmer), please contact my friends at deals@Beauti5me.com to find out their members’ price for my readers.


Read my first botox v-lift experience at http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2014/05/botox-V-lift-part-1.html.

Thank you Dr Ma and Friea Medical :) 

Address: 435 Orchard Road, #19-03, Wisma Atria Office Tower, Singapore 238877

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.