JW PLASTIC SURGERY PART 3

Sorry for taking so long to blog about my plastic surgery. So here is your long await post. Photo taken from my hotel room. In th...

Sorry for taking so long to blog about my plastic surgery. So here is your long await post.

Photo taken from my hotel room.

In this post i am going to share with you about my day to day recovery. My surgery was scheduled in the afternoon. I'm glad that they manage to slot me in as i'm only staying for 2 weeks in seoul and they are fully booked. I guess it is the winter season, i was told that the cooling weather helps to boost your recovery. There were many locals and tourists(people from China, Singapore, and Canadian etc) at JW Plastic surgery korea clinic. I've had mentioned about the procedures i am going to do in details in my previous post. 


THE FINAL PROCEDURES
After bombarding my doctors with questions and much consideration, long story cut short, I am going to have Incisional(cut method) double eyelid + Potsis correction surgery (by Dr. Hong Lim Choi), tip and bridge rhinoplasty (by Dr. Man Koon Suh), Full face fat graft (by Dr. Chul Hwan Seul).



Not to bore you with words, let the photos do the talking. 

This is Emily one of the manager who speaks really decent English. She is very patience, professional and very strict with us on the aftercare. She also take care of us during our stay in Korea message me just to check if i am fine. She even offer to send me home after my surgery. How sweet!




EYES
Resting in recovery room after eyelid surgery. 

 Many of you asked me if double eyelid surgery is painful, it really depends on individual. For me it is a painless process. I won't lie about the pain as i don't seem the need to. Dr Choi injected all areas, I only could feel the tools touching my eyelids. I felt a little discomfort during the potsis correction procedure as Dr choi was re-stitching my eyelids to make sure both my eyes look the same.  I'm not sure how long I was in the operation room. At that point of time, all i wanted was to get out of the operation room.



FATS GRAFTING & NOSE JOB

ZERO PAIN! 
I don't know about other patient, both procedure is painless to me. I suppose it was the numbing injection. To my suprise, I felt normal after i woke up from general anesthesia. I can literary eat and go shopping after my nose job and fats grafting. 

Some food picture which i had after surgery. I was so hungry! I had to fast the day before. 

My medicine and pumpkin juices(there were more, i consumed some already) from JW Plastic Surgery Korea.



POST OPT DAY 2
I felt super depress seeing my face all swell up. I had cottons in both of my nostrils which causes me not able to breathe from my nose. It felt like i'm having a very bad blocked nose that makes my exhausted. I had to carry a box of tissue because there were lots of mucus.

To avoid infection, I was told to clean the wounds day and night with cleansing water given by the clinic. Then gently dry it with cotton bud. Last, apply gel which helps to close the wound properly. 


Agri and i were on a hunt for food around our hotel. Literary eat from point A to point B. We ate so much everyday!



POST OPT DAY 4
I had the stitches on my eyelids removed. To my surprise, i feel zero pain. Dr Choi's skill is very good, JW nurse said that the stitches are easy to remove. I also had the cottons removed so i can breathe from nose and able to eat properly!

I am amazed by how fast the swell went down. The bruises around my eyes and face turns yellow. I feel slightly better than day 3.

I finally getting a nice hair wash. JW Plastic Surgery Korea provides 2 free hair wash service to all patient! Awesome!





Then lunch at GANGNAM-GU.






Then we headed to Edea forWaffles  again! 





We decided to visit the dog cafe in Myeongdong which cost only SGD 8 per entry with 1 free drink.





Brunch at 1am. We couldn't stop eating!






POST OPT DAY 5
Sorry no picture as i was resting in hotel the whole day. 



POST OPT DAY 6
I had the cast on my nose removed! Super excited to see my nose! I felt pain(bearable) when she remove the stitches on my nose tip. I really love the result. The new height and tip are just perfect! 





Chance upon this cats shop in gangnam-gu.





Our korean friend bought us around. 





This is how i look exactly after 1 month. 


Watch part 2 and part 3 of the video featuring me, Agri and Agnes talks about our consultation with JW Plastic Surgery Korea doctors and our procedure. Hit the play button!



Website : www.jwbeauty.net 
 Google blog : jwbeautykorea.blogspot.com 


2 comments

  1. Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbb...

    Its really great improvement yar...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for giving the informative and helpful information.
    Cool Sculpting

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.