FRUITFUL WEEKEND

What a fruitful week! Lot of errands to run and did some photo shoots this week. I am also working on some fashion assignment and i am so e...

What a fruitful week! Lot of errands to run and did some photo shoots this week. I am also working on some fashion assignment and i am so excited to share with you. Deadline is approaching and I am only half way done. :(

Anyway, i managed to squeezed out some free time for my nails. I chose something really simple because i had so little time and i wanted something that could last more than a month. I couldn't bear to remove the beautiful nail art which Chloe use extra efforts to do my nails. My nails grow way too fast! 

Nails by MIllY'S at Far East Plaza Level 3.
TEL: 67376723



***

ABC-KOREA
Few days ago i did an photo shoot for Abc-Korea. It is a new site which you can instantly find anything a Korea beauty and fashion! Check them out at  www.facebook.com/abckoreaofficial.

Outfits from Stylenanda.





****



NEW BLOG SHOP
I'm always excited when new blog shop approach me for advertorial or engage me as their model. Every blog shop have different sense of fashion and their own styles. I am lucky to have this opportunities to be able to experience and work with different people which i really like. I will be blogging on this as soon as they launch their website. 

This is a sneak preview of one of their outfit from their first collection. 

Matching accessories in process.

Ready for photo shoot!


***

XAVIER 20TH BIRTHDAY PARTY
One the same day, it was Xavier's 20th birthday party at Tapas Bar. I glad i made it for the cutting cake session.
Gushcloud bloggers!

Yummy cupcakes!

My plus one of the night, Gwen. Awesome 6 years of friendship and still counting. I admire her as a Fashionista x Fashion photograher. Check out her Instagram here.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.