SEOUL VOL. I

SEOUL!! Here is a short post on my Korea trip. I promise i will blog about my surgery soon because they are still working on the videos...

SEOUL!!

Here is a short post on my Korea trip. I promise i will blog about my surgery soon because they are still working on the videos. I've been away way too long, super lazy to update my blog especially when i don't have a clear vision as i mentioned in my previous post that i have to avoid spectacles and contact lens for awhile. 

Anyway, thank you JW PLASTIC SURGERY KOREA for the limo service. We reached our hotel from the airport safely. The weather was perfect!

Us in the limo.


Hotel lobby waiting for taxi. Taxi are pretty cheap(If smooth traffic), we actually took taxi everywhere. 

Traveling with Agri is all about shopping and non stop eating! I've never eaten so many meals a day until i met her. She have a huge appetite! 

Our korean friend bought us to try authentic korea bbq.  




Less word, lets eat! Food are so delicious!



This is my first attempt to try raw prawns. Marinated with sauce which makes the prawns taste so good!


Sweet potato or us? This is the best sweet potato we had in gangnam-gu.

More food..

End off our day with yummy waffles and ice cream! 


A day at Eden for more shopping and food! 

Some photo taken outside our hotel. 




The weather was insanely cool by night especially in Eden. We couldn't stay out too long.
So we decided to explore Star 101. You can find really affordable and nice clothes here!



I totally miss this! We can never get enough of streets food. I had my favorite rice stick. 






Chilling at some cafe at Edae. I cannot remember what is the name of this cafe. :(
It is located directly opposite Holika Holika. Their ice peach tea is a must try!








I felt really nervous and scare the day before consultation day. I could hardly sleep. I believe in prayer. I prayed in my heart the whole night that my surgery and recovery will be successful. I'm glad God answered my prayers. 

Next post will blog on my consultation with Dr Man Koon Suh for rhinoplasty , Dr Chul Hwan Seul for full face fats grafting and Dr Hong Lim Choi for eyelids surgery. You can find out more about JW surgeons here.


Website : www.jwbeauty.net 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.