MARBLE PRINTS X FUSION PINK X MILLY'S

Photos by Gwendolyn Janelle .  This pair of PONY HAIR SLIP-ONS which i bought during my Korea trip they are so aff...







Photos by Gwendolyn Janelle

This pair of PONY HAIR SLIP-ONS which i bought during my Korea trip they are so affordable! Super comfortable. I wear them almost everyday! 
I got this marble printed skirt awhile back from a random online shop i chance upon. Some times i just shop blindly and not remember the name of the shop(i'm just bad at names). 






OUTERWEAR from KOREA.





I am so obsessed with fusion pink lately! Fusion pink nails with simple hand drawn design to tone down those huge diamonds on my thumbs. I have been going to Milly's at Far east plaza at level 3 all this while. Chloe is very creative! She knows what suit me best and I love whatever she suggested! 

Appt : FEP 67376723  Bugis 63384137 
sms / whatsapp: 83835395


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.