Elegance is refusal.

“Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” “Each night, when I go to sleep, I ...




“Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”



“Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn.”



“We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it.”




+ WORK +
I was at a company DnD. The theme was anime that explain why I'm in a cosplay outfit. :) 



+ Dinner at Brussel Sprouts +








+ GIRL FRIEND +


Hello my little neglected blog and hi everybody! I've been mad lazy. I've also been flying in and out of Singapore lately. I feel freedom away from home once in a while. With all the social media nowadays we Singaporean restricted ourselves from doing simple things which make us alittle happy. Anyway, I will blog about my Vietnam trip as soon as i cleared some blog posts. Lots of food! I gained so much weight since I was in Korea. Literary cannot stop eating. I'm glad I'm back so I could stop eating so much. The portion they serve in oversea is insane! 

It is not the best time to go on diet(I had face fats grafting, to maintain it I have to eat properly) BUT I cut down the portion I ate when I was in Korea. I have photo shoot coming up so I had no choice :(  

Anyway, finally have some quality time with my love one and friends. Miss them badly! I couldn't do much or go anywhere during my recovery period. I glad that a month had passed! Time flies!

QUESTIONS on PLASTIC SURGERY 
I've received so many questions on the scars on my eyelids and nose. It is still too early to determine if the scar is visible or not. My eyes are still swollen hence the height of the my eyelids seems different. like wise for my nose. I ain't superwomen, i don't recovery over night. I am excited to see the final result too, my dear. Recovery period is really tedious! Sometime i really feel like giving up. With the strong support from my love and friends, i conquered the first month without any complication. In actual fact I started having seafood already. I hope I'm okay. 

I miss korea so much! I miss the food and people in JW Plastic Surgery Korea!

On a side note, stay with me because i have new outfits to share with you girls!(it has been awhile I last updated on my OOTD here).

Good luck! 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.