LUXEREDUXE // SURPRISE FOR J // CNY 2014

I hope everyone enjoyed your CNY! I have a love/hate relationship with CNY. I love it because i get to eat my favorite pineapple tarts. I c...

I hope everyone enjoyed your CNY! I have a love/hate relationship with CNY. I love it because i get to eat my favorite pineapple tarts. I cannot stop after one piece! I hate it because i gained so much unwanted weight from it. :( I'll probably cut down on snack and eat healthy!

 I can't believe it it February already! Its gonna be an exciting month for me!

So today i'm gonna blog about my new skirt from www.luxereduxe.weebly.com.



LUXE REDUXE


ICARMEL CROCHET SKIRT 


















BLOGGER'S WARDROBE FLEA





Thank you Chickisslove.com that i managed to clear some of my items at reasonable price and thanks for those who travelled all the way down. Goodies were given to my customers! 

More flea coming! Stay tune!









FOR HIM






As promised i made it up to J. Due to his busy schedule it really difficult for me to plan a good outing. So I surprised him with what he always wanted for the longest time. The surprise was a success! Thanks Uncle Roland(J's dad) and friend for helping out with purchasing. 

Ohya!! Just a few days ago the price went up to $1880 now. It was $1670 two years ago. 

Isn't it scary that the price went up so much?!





HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR


Short post on my CNY. I lost control when comes to yummy food. Yes, i feel so chubby now. 

 Day 2 onwards i was helping out at J's restaurant. It was fun hosting just like how i did when i was working for events. Pretty tiring though, i complained to J how tired i was. haha  

Rushed into the office when customers had arrived. Having a massage chair in the office is all you need! 

How awesome! 
















0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.