TIONG BAHRU BAKERY / MOVIE DATE

PASTRY PASTRY PASTRY!  I have been telling J about Tiong Bahru Bakery! Finally i had the time to bring him there because they have a new ...

PASTRY PASTRY PASTRY! 
I have been telling J about Tiong Bahru Bakery! Finally i had the time to bring him there because they have a new outlet at Tangs. I'm glad J love their pastry.  













I was at Tangs for a reason. 


Got myself some NARS products. Have i told you that i love NARS bronzer? It is the BEST bronzer i've ever use! It is in HIGH DEMAND and waiting list was crazy! I was put on waiting list since last year JUNE! I like it because it is not orangey for my skin tone. Super natural and stays on my skin the whole day! 

I also bought my first NARS lipstick. Thank God for Julyen, he is really awesome! He knows what i'm looking for. You know, sometime our explanation not here nor there. Not many MUA can get what we really mean. Julyen the expert always recommend what suit me best hence i love shopping at NARS when he is around!






THE MOVIE DATE 
It was a impromptu decision to catch Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit with huge comfortable chair and cheese popcorn. i will rate 8.5/10 for the movie because i thought Chris Pine was cute. haha 

BLOG ADVERTORIAL!!!
To all blog shop owners, i have revised my advertorial rate. 
Contact me at reieek1@gmail.com :) 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.