LOVE AFFAIR W/ JOELLE ACCESSORIES

JOELLE ACCESSORIES In this post i am going to share with you my picks of the month. I'm really glad to be able to work with  Joelle...

JOELLE ACCESSORIES

In this post i am going to share with you my picks of the month. I'm really glad to be able to work with Joelleaccessories.com in long term basis. Designer's accessories such as CC SKYE, Amber Sceats, Luv Aj, Dalla and Carlos and Daniel Wellington can be found in Joelleaccessories.com 

Less word more photos.








 x CROSS BRACELET & NAIL BANGLE x

















I began my love affair with CC SKYE & LUV AJ like any other infatuation. When i first saw them i knew it was love at first sight and the owner of Joelleaccessories.com was so nice to keep them for me. Many beautiful piece are sold out. I'm glad them are on my arms now. 


Get your accessories at www.joelleaccessories.com


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.