ENVY MY FETISH

I love everything about  EnvyMyFetish.com . I had a hard time to pick one out of so many pretty clothes! I'm honored to mode...






I love everything about EnvyMyFetish.com. I had a hard time to pick one out of so many pretty clothes! I'm honored to model for their latest collection. Please show me and them some support by shopping with them! Promotion code at the end of this post. :)




I love this Lulu Punching Boat Neck Dress in Black i picked from EnvyMyFetish.com latest collection. I've been in love with off shoulder dress lately. They gives you the sexiest yet elegant look. It is a every ladies must have!



CHECK OUT THEIR SALE SECTION HERE: http://www.envymyfetish.com/store/c5/SALE.html.
PRICE AS LOW AS $10!!




{ BEHIND THE SCENE }


Look of the day. Check out my Instagram for more details :) 

On set!


So cuteeeee!

Pretty owner of EnvyMyFetish.com.


I'm so fortunate to have had a chance to work with this group of awesome crew! The photographer even allowed us to take photo with her chiwawa. I totally enjoyed the whole photo shoot session! Remember to support www.EnvyMyFetish.com! They have really pretty and chic clothes!


PROMOTION CODE: "EnvyReieeK" for $2 off!






0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.