SALON VIM: NEW HAIR FOR CNY

Finally decide to do my hair at salon vim after 128395057 years. Hahaha just kidding  It's only been two month since I last v...


Finally decide to do my hair at salon vim after 128395057 years. Hahaha just kidding 
It's only been two month since I last visited them and it almost time to prepare my hair for Chinese New Year!


A before photo. Excited for the change!

Going a shape lighter this time round! Ymond section my hair for the highlights which were covered with aluminum fold and matt brown for the rest of my hair.


Kerastase Scalp treatment to calm the scalp after hair dye. Highly recommended for sensitive scalps. Gently cool and soothe the scalp instantly. Hydrating, relaxing and soothing too. Irritated scalps feels soothed, sensitivity is reduced and hair is left feeling supple and soft.


This is how my hair looks under bright light.

And here are some photos of my hair under room light. 






Quote "REIEEK" for 10% off!

SALOM VIM | ORCHARD 313  68847757 |  BUGUS 68370073





0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.