ACORISM

  If you’re looking for a way to beat those Monday blues,   Acorism  have the answer! Check out this humble online store, they have wha...

 
If you’re looking for a way to beat those Monday blues,  Acorism have the answer!
Check out this humble online store, they have what you need for this Chiese New Year. I'm honored and happy to model for their latest collection which will be launching tonight at 8pm! Life them on Facebook or follow them on Instagram so you will not miss the launch!


Here are some photos from the photo shoot:








These are my top favorite:


Everyday skorts. It matches almost everything in my wardrobe. It fits me so well. This is a must have!





Classy in the city. Bold and simple outfits are my current favorite style! 
I'm good to go in this checkered blouse and skorts! Very comfortable material.






You have no idea how much i adore this Chayne Velvety Top in Mystic Black from their 1st collection! Available in Demure white. I simply love the prints of this top, soft material , perfect cutting! 





Unique apparels can be found in their 1st collection too!






QUOTE 'SHOPWITHREIEEK5" for 5% off

Wedsite: www.acorism.com

STAY CHIC! 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.