11 JANUARY

COUNTDOWN TO J'S BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday to my beloved boyfriend, J. This year we celebrated J's birthday doing sparkles by ...

COUNTDOWN TO J'S BIRTHDAY!

Happy birthday to my beloved boyfriend, J. This year we celebrated J's birthday doing sparkles by the bay! Due to our busy schedule i couldn't plan a good surprise birthday for J. *Guilty mood* 

IF you are reading this, I bought cupcakes for you because i remember your birthday! But i will make it up to you! 













First attempt to draw a heart shape with sparkles.

Failed.

Third try...

Sort of got it. Then he tries to write our name!

He started with "J" but it should be written the other way round.  

So he gave up and wants to show you all his tecktonik moves.

I decided to just go with the flow. 

Nicest circle you've ever seen :)




GREENWOOD FISH MARKET

A trip to Greenwood avenue for J's birthday lunch. Food were fantastic! 




Lobster and us. 
Uncle Roland highly recommended to have their lobsters. You will not regret because this is the best lobster i've ever had so far! 


Yummy huge oysters!





I love this studded Cardigan Misststella sent me. I will blog more on this in the next post!


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.