SOLE STRUCK HAUL !

My first time shopping at Sole Struck and i'm satisfied with my buy. Fast and efficiency customer se...














My first time shopping at Sole Struck and i'm satisfied with my buy. Fast and efficiency customer service! I don't know if is me or what, i've met so many angrysta people lately. Be it in person or over the phone, most of them sounded so angry like i own them a billion dollar. Of cause, I didn't give attitude even they gave me lousy customer service. I'm always observing people because i'm forever day dreaming. I realised how lovable they are when they put on a smile on their face. Indeed smile if the best make up.

Anyway, back to topic. Call me crazy, I bought 4 pairs of shoes because there was a sale ongoing. 
Super excited and thought i could get one or two Jeffrey Campbell but none caught my eyes. I browsed through the whole sale section and picked 4. My best buy was Melissa slippers! I got it at only SGD 22.80! 

Can't wait to wear them out! 




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.