NEVERENOUGH

Are you ready for Xmas? If you haven't please continue reading... New blog shop alert!!!  I like it's name &q...





Are you ready for Xmas? If you haven't please continue reading...



New blog shop alert!!!

 I like it's name "NeverEnough" because shopping is never enough for me and everyone! 
We love spending on the smallest things each day without fail. We love to pamper ourself, aren't we? 

You able to find popular designs such as houndstooth prints, cage coats, PU skirts, quilted skirts and many more in Never Enough.


You see these casual yet chic shoes on Park sora(style nanda official model). 
So here's my pick.

Lovin it so much that i worn it almost everyday. Super comfy it does not give me achy feets and it gives me the perfect height which i will not look too tall. My friends tend to complain that my heels are too high! 


My love for chanel cover will not fail. This is my 2nd iphone case. So convenient and look so good with my daily outfit. Will this chain which attached to the case i will not drop my phone. I have phobia my heart will skip a beat every time my phone drop. For the past two experience the LCD screen spoilt and i had to change a new phone.

 Oh ya, everything in NeverEnough  are preorder! You'd received your items within a week or so. Depending on the shipping though. Sometime when delivery cook up we all can do nothing but to wait. It consider super fast! Usually i've to wait 3-4 weeks for a parcel to reach me :(

Received new outfits every week! 
Preorder close on every Sunday, 8pm. 


QOUTE "REIEEK" FOR $2 off.
Promotion good till 14 Dec 2013


Email: askneverenough@yahoo.com.sg

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.