JOELLE ACCESSORIES: DOUBLE WRAP for XMAS!

Many of you have been asking me where my accessories are from... Presenting you  CC SYKE from JOELLE ACCESSORIES .  ...




Many of you have been asking me where my accessories are from...


Presenting you CC SYKE from JOELLE ACCESSORIES












This is my second advertorial with Joelle accessories. Thank you Joelle accessories for this gorgeous CC SYKE Double Wrap Screw Bracelet. Lovin the green! Just in time for Christmas! 

It matches so well with my Amber Scent Bracelet which i blogged in the previous post.

If you squeezing your brain juice for a perfect christmas gifts visit Joelle accessories for pretty rings, bracelet and necklace and watches. 



FREE REGISTERED POSTAGE for DW watches!!


QOUTE PREXMAS for 12% off! 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.