KOREAN MUSIC WAVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 // HALLOWEEN R.I.P TOUR // TIONGBAHRU THE HIDDEN GEMS

GOOD NEWS FOR KPOP LOVERS!!! YOUR FAVORITE KPOP GROUPS ARE COMING TO SINGAPORE! MBC Korean MusicWave in Singapore 2013 will be the larg...

GOOD NEWS FOR KPOP LOVERS!!!

YOUR FAVORITE KPOP GROUPS ARE COMING TO SINGAPORE!

MBC Korean MusicWave in Singapore 2013 will be the largest kpop mega concert ever held in Singapore on 16 Nov 2013, at Gardens By The Bay, Singapore. The artists performing are Shinee, 2pm, 2am, EXO, FT Island, B1A4, Teen Top, B.A.P., Miss A, Kara, Sistar, IU and 4 Minute. There will also be a mysterious special guest-group attending.

Also, featuring Girls' Generation TTS, EXO, SHINee, 2pm, 2am, FTI IU, Sistar, 4minute, missA, B1A4, Teentop!



 Girls Generation TaeTiSo will be the MC of the nite, it's the first time they are mc-ing an event in Singapore. SONEs be sure to be there to support !

VIP tickets are already sold out! Get your tickets here and for more information visit www.musicwave.sg/
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/musicwavesg 

See you there!







++







I hope you all had an awesome Halloween! J surprised me to USS R.I.P tour! I have been ranting to J that i want to go haunted house and he complained that why spend money to scare yourself. I was pretty disappointed at that point of time. 

On that night after dinner everyone was telling me that we are heading to a nice restaurant which only serve cheesecakes and oreo cheesecakes. I only realised that we are heading to USS R.I.P tour when J say "surprise!" to me and we already at the VIP lounge. Can i be any slower. 

 So sweet of J, he make my want-to-do-list happen! All this while i have been dying to celebrate Halloween at USS. It was a really great experience. After the tour i was asking them if we are dtill going to have cheesecake. I was looking forward to it though. haha

J and i had already decided what to dress up as next year! Stay tune.


Best picture ever! Our noses knocked when the roller coaster falls really fast at this moment. haha 
Oh my! i can't imagine if i had a nose job. 

Before moving on to the 2nd haunted house.

Last picture with our tour guide on your far right. She's so bubbly and patience with us. She is only 1 year younger than me. I have no idea where she got the energy from to entertain every VIP guests. I'm already half dead after the 2nd haunted house because it was so humid and warm. 


Can't wait for next year Halloween.





FOOD FEST!
My day is always good when comes J's off day because he will treat me to nice food without fail! Hence my weight gain. sighhh!! I wish i could eat whatever i want and stay slim. Anyway, we had dinner at our favorite chinese restaurant at Paragon to have their famous peking duck!! It is so good that we had it again the following week.















SUNNY SUNDAY




Sunday, D and i visited The Tiramisu Cafe runs by Singapore famous blogger, Peggy Chang.
I really like their tiramisu, not too sweet for people like me who doesn't like sweet stuff. 


Next, We headed Tiong Bahru Heritage and B was telling me that i sure will fall in love with that place and yes i did. I didn't know that this place exist until B and D bought me there. Please don't judge me. haha This place is simply too nice cam-whore. Too bad i wasn't well dressed as the weather was really warm that i decided to dress down and i didn't intend to take much photo.




Hidden gems can be found at this area. We decided to take five at Tiong bahru bakery. 
Yummy pastry here we go!









Fooling around as usual.




Oppa aunty style!











Random Snippet from my phone.
I had so much to share with all of you. I already blogged a few outfits. 
If you missed it, just scroll down and click onto "Previous page". 

My new perfume and body lotion from The Body Shop. I love love love this range because of it's colour and the scent is magical! You should check them out at their bouquet store to find out. 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for instant updates :) 



1 comments

  1. Hi, this blog is very nice and it has contained very good information, related to all the aspects. you people serving us very good information related to tours and travel.
    Korea Private Tours

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.