CATZME

Their designer jackets caught my eyes when i first visit them(before they emailed me). It was love at first sight. Coincidentally, it...



Their designer jackets caught my eyes when i first visit them(before they emailed me). It was love at first sight. Coincidentally, it's runs by a friend of mine! Catzme located just beside the entrance at Scape Underground. Catzme spoiled you with choices of unique apparels, bags, accessories, K-pop caps  and many more.






ACCESSORIES







Celebrities at CatzMe.
The gorgeous lady in the middle is the women behind Catzme!



Here i am at Catzme trying out their gorgeous caps!


So i received 3 apparels from Catzme to blog. 



Turn OL to a fashionista. I never get sick and tired of mix and match my outfits. Be it changing it look and feel. I always enjoy digging tops and bottoms in my wardrobe. Lovin' this houndstooth long sleeve top which i matched it with a golden skirt instead of a boring bandage skirt to have a unique look.




Jacket imported all the way from Japan. Fur x Studs make it look luruxy! It arrived at the perfect time. I could show off this furry jacket at the up coming events i'm attending this weekend. haha 
Pre-order, e-mail catzme.sg@gmail.com.

To tone down a bit,  i remove the jacket and throw in my favorite straw hat which i got it at a sale with no regret for a lazy sunday. You totally have no idea how much i'm obsessed with printed apparels!! Prints make the whole outfit effective beautiful. Fabric is soft and comfortable when worn.




SHOP SMART!
Simply follow catzmeatscape on instagram for $2 off!

CATSME GIVEAWAY!
Monthly CatzMeatscape makeover. 1 participant will  be chosen & win a free outfit of your choice + $10 off voucher for next purchase! 



CatzMe located at Scape 2 orchard link scapre underground level 1 #B2
E-mail: catzme.sg@gmail.com






0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.