BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK

SPARKLERS NIGHT SEOUL EVERYDAY! I'm always craving for Korean food and love to explore different Korean re...

SPARKLERS NIGHT









SEOUL EVERYDAY!
I'm always craving for Korean food and love to explore different Korean restaurants in Singapore.
They reminded me of me at a random restaurant in Myeongdong. Ohmy! i miss Korea badly!

We were so hungryyy that we randomly pick this korea food at Bugis plus.
We ordered fried glass noodles, kim chi soup and bulgogi to try. Food was decent. 






TURQUOISE TREES 








While waiting....







J could be a really good model! Anyone wanna engage him for photo shoot? haha



WALKING ON ICE
It was my first time ice skate and i think i did pretty well. haha When people tells you that roller blading and ice skating are the same. They are all lies! When i take the first step, omg! It is so different! I personally feel like ice skating uses more strength than roller blading. I was so tired that after i washed up and knocked out in bed immediately. 









By the way, Sashaxoxo had launched their new collection!!
Remember to like them on Facebook for latest updates. 



tata! 






2 comments

  1. Hi, may I know where you got the blue outerwear and yellow top from? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.