A show-stopping launch of Maybelline Color Show and Garnier Olia

TGIF everyone! Hope you guys had a fruitful week. Back track to Wednesday, it was a busy day for me as i have so many errands to run. Liter...

TGIF everyone! Hope you guys had a fruitful week. Back track to Wednesday, it was a busy day for me as i have so many errands to run. Literary from the East to the North and to the west.  


I started my day at SashaXoxo studio. Then had to rush down to a casting for an upcoming event i'm working this coming Wednesday! More details on it soon.




I was invited to "A show-stopping launch of Maybelline Color Show and Garnier Olia!" event and i'm allow to bring a guest with me. 


Appetizer before the event.



We were divided into 2 groups. So we when to the Maybelline workshop first.

Maybelline have their new nail polishes -COLOUR SHOW Nail Lacquer and eyeliners launch and you can get it at affordable price. We were provided some materials to make a clutch! My love for art and craft will never fade. I love art since i was a kid and I really enjoyed myself throughout. 


Next, Gariner Olia.

We were welcome with sunflowers.

Gariner Olia 
Garnier Olia uses an exclusive 60% oil blend with natural flower oils to achieve maximum color performance while visibly improving and restoring hair as the oils help to reverse roughness and dullness for more brilliant, dimensional color and softer, shinier hair with more bounce


After presentation, we had a mini workshop on making flowers with some materials. 
I made a simple one because i was too hungry to think. haha





Next, din din at Fosters. I don't know if its me or what, their food is great! Customer service is good but our food took some time to come. So me and Sharon had quite a chit chat session. Maybe we are both pisces. haha  Anyway, the restaurant is filled with christmas decorations, i'm totally in the christmas mood now. 










Foster at 277A Holland Ave.
T: 64668939





Outfit:
Top from SashaXoxo.com. More details on the necklace soon!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.