NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MINDS

Updating on my week. My weekly photo shoot with SashaXoxo.com at it's pinkish studio which suit it's name. I always enjoy and have...

Updating on my week. My weekly photo shoot with SashaXoxo.com at it's pinkish studio which suit it's name. I always enjoy and have lots of fun working with them and every time after work is play time! We were playing around with acrylic on our nails. We were trying to make flower petals and hearts but it is so difficult. It was so ugly that i had to remove everything before it dry up. 



Dinning at Imperial treasure, its a must to have their peking duck! I was so hungry that i had 3-4 wrappers with peking ducks meats. Indeed, Good food is so hard to resist. For my outfit, I super love this houndstooth peplum top will blog on this soon. 





Only had less than two hours of beauty sleep i had to wake up for photo shoot, and do some simple filming in the evening on the same day. Luckily i do not have to appear in the video because i look so bad. Basically i have to interview the winner for this event. Felt like an reporter for a moment. It was really a great experience! 







0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.