MONTROSE DESIRES: AUTUMN WINTER COLLECTION

I've work with Montrose Desires a few times. They were all studio shoots. I was over the moon when i heard that they are gonna do a...


I've work with Montrose Desires a few times. They were all studio shoots. I was over the moon when i heard that they are gonna do an outdoor photo shoot. well, I have a love/hate relationship for this photo shoot though. First i don't wake up early, second Sharon(The women behind Montrose Desires, ultra sweet lady!) knows how much i hate the sun i was spamming sunblock onto my skin the whole time. What i love is the photos turn out super nice.  I must say that this photo shoot session was a successful. I also received two pieces from her. Ohmy, i had a hard time choosing among the beautiful ones. 

So many of you have been asking me about this top. This beautiful piece is their self-manufactured Katrantz Montrose Desires Exclusively Designed Top available in 3 colours. 




Quilted is loved! I wear it with almost everything in my wardrobe. Get yours here


Another self-manufactured skirt in this Autumn Winter collection. The unique part of this skirt is those prints. Available in three colours. This is a must have, you don't see it anywhere but Montrose Desires. 


More photos from the photo shoots. 











Montrose Desires Autumn Winter Collection will be launching tonight, 8pm. 

MENTION MY NAME "REIEEK10" FOR 10% OFF.
VALID TIL 21ST OCT ONLY.  




Some behind the scene photos.



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.