MODA PASSERELLA // OVERDUE POST UPDATES // MILLY'S II

Feel really happy to have a chance to work with MODA PASSERELLA . The lady behind this awesome blog shop is super sweet and beautiful! Just...

Feel really happy to have a chance to work with MODA PASSERELLA. The lady behind this awesome blog shop is super sweet and beautiful! Just like the apparels she bought in for you all. MODA PASSERELLA carries a variety of vintage floral prints, lace, girl next door kind of dress! If you like anything like this, this is definitely the best place to shop. For those who doesn't, don't worry. You can throw in your biker jacket or some chunky accessories to have to rock chic look.

Some photos from the photo shoot.




I sent this photo(above) to J and he replied "This is not my girlfriend". haha
He was surprise to see me in such feminine dress. 


I get to choose 2 outfits from the collection. 




Notice the slip on the dress, totally love it! It makes me feel like a princess.

I'm not sure how many Floral dresses i have in my wardrobe but this is a must have! 
Love the combination of polka dots and floral prints. This dress simply shouts "SWEET!"



Quote my name "REIEE" for $2 off total bill.
 Vild till 30th Nov only. So hurry!



If you want to feel it, and wear it , MODA PASSERELLA is available at
FirstDay *From 1st Sept 13 68 Orchard Road,
Plaza Singapura Singapore 238839 Unit #B1-19 ,
 SPACE INVASION The Cathay 2 Handy Road #03-15/16 S229233,
 CREME dela CREME Changi City Point 5 Changi Business Park Central 1 #01-49 S486038


W: www.modapasserella.com
FB: www.facebook.com/modapasserellapage
   Email: admin@modapasserella.com




+++





OVERDUE POSTS
These were taken a few weeks ago when we were on our way to have dim sum.


Full time Mr chili crab, Full time boyfriend, part time model, part time photographer.




+++ 



Chilling at PUAL while waiting for a friend. A good place for afternoon tea or to kill some time while waiting for friends. We ordered some pantry to share.







Din din at our favorite sushi place.  





The night is still young, so did some outfit shots for J and i. 







Him and his wife.


His wife and his girlfriend.



SPOILED CHILD
When someone throw you alone in a shop with so many pretty outfits, you're spoiled of choice. I was at Topshop for fitting for Digital Fashion. I spent almost 2 hours. Will blog more on this soon. :) 



NAILS



I was at Milly's in the afternoon. I couldn't stand my long and ugly nails anymore because it grow way too fast!  Lovin my new set of nails design by Chloe. Go look for her at Milly's II Far East Plaza outlet because she is simply too awesome! She always give me what I exactly wanted it to be like. Fall in love w my nails once again! Quote my name for 10% off total bill!




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.