BEAUTI INSTINCT: HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT

Facial hair is my biggest problem and always want it to be gone forever. If you are anything like me, you will love this post because...



Facial hair is my biggest problem and always want it to be gone forever. If you are anything like me, you will love this post because i found a solution to it. Having a girly mustache is not flattering at all!! I tried waxing and threading, omg! It is so painful and i guess my skin is too sensitive because i have breakouts and clogged pores after.  I gave up on them and decided to try hair removal treatment at Beauti Instinct. Read further to find out.

 I have been treating my skin at Beauti Instinct for months and i learnt a lot from Rita how to maintain good skin. My skins show tremendous improvements, i got a lot of compliments too. I'm really excited and can't wait to see my hairless face! 


Here are some before photos:



And after photos:

 Just one session very minimum of hair can be seen. I still need a few more session to get rid all of them! It's super safe. Pain level i'll give a 2/10 for sensitive areas such as upper lids and lower lids.  





I did Soft Laser Photo Therapy

Hair growth may also be caused by cells in the hair follicles that are more easily stimulated by androgens to make hairs, even when androgen levels are normal. For some, facial hair is a common problem, which can cause embarrassment and severely affect a person’s confidence. Thus, the treatment removes facial hair that can cause sebum production and sometimes and acne.

The normal amount of body hair for women varies. Most of the time, a woman only has fine hair, normally caused by hormones, it can appear on the upper lips and on the chin, cheek and forehead.

There are 3 periods in the whole life of hair; growth period, degenerative period and rest period. Hormones can also cause facial hair.

The Soft Laser Photo Therapy, is used on the skin, focusing on the area of hair growth. The ­follicles

beneath the skin surface are destroyed, controlling hair from ­growing.Treatment is a quick and easy

procedure. It is a safe and effective procedure with no downtime and no side effects.



U.P $ 229.00.
Quote "Reiee" and enjoy a promotional offer at $ 88.00/=
*** Promotion is good till 26 October 2013!


A: Beauti Instinct is located at Far East Shopping Centre #03-14/#03-39 (opposite Thai Embassy)
 T: +65 67339149 






0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.