LOVEYBELLE: MAKE UP BRUSHES

Every lady needs a set of good makeup brushes. I believe that a good make up tools and with the correct technique of application gives ...


Every lady needs a set of good makeup brushes. I believe that a good make up tools and with the correct technique of application gives you a flawless look. The makeup brushes you choose make a big difference. I bought a range of brushes to try years ago. They are pretty good and i thought i could use them for a life time but i found something which is even better!

 My make up brushes from Lovebelle.com are finally here and it comes with a gorgeous leather brush holder. It gives the brush set a luxurious look. 

I received 12 brushes:
Tapered Face Brush- Goat Hair 
Powder Brush- Synthetic Taklon Hair 
Angled Brush- Synthetic Taklon Hair 
Foundation / concealer - Synthetic Hair 
Angled Foundation Brush- Synthetic Hair 
Buffer Brush - Synthetic Taklon Hair 
Tapered Eye Blending Brush - Synthetic Taklon Hair 
Dual Eye Brush - Goat Hair 
Contour Brush - Synthetic Taklon Hair 
Flat Eye Shadow Brush - Goat Hair 
Angled liner Brush - Synthetic Hair 
Lip Stick Brush - Synthetic Hair 1 Brush Holder.


Got my hands on these brushes mixture of goat and synthetic hair. I have to agreed that they are amazing quality for it price. I literary replace all my old brushes with the new one. They are really gentle on skin. 

I am using Loveybelle loose powder brush in the photo above. Its round shape holds powder and delivers the perfect amount to set makeup for a sheer, natural look. I use contour brush for contouring and they look so natural! Their eyes and lips brushes are really awesome. It gives me the perfect eyes look anytime everyday.


Remember to quote mt name "REIEE" for $10 off &
 a free set of brush guards with min purchase of $70 purchase!



STAY BEAUTIFUL!

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.