Le Eiffany

LE EIFFANY I simply love mix and match my outfits though i might take up some time to decide my final outfits. Well i enjoyed doing wha...


LE EIFFANY
I simply love mix and match my outfits though i might take up some time to decide my final outfits. Well i enjoyed doing what i love doing. So I play around with these clothes which i received from Le Effiany few days ago. Le Effiany is a new blog shop, their apparels are more towards the feminine and sweet rock chic. 

LADY PRINTS
When i'm feeling a little girly, i wear Lady peplum top. 
I like printed apparels as they are never boring. They add in fun in to my boring black and white outfits.



STUDS
When i'm rock and roll chic, i will like to wear this studded cross top. I really love studs. They are bold and a fashion statement wear. What i really love about this top is the cutout at the back. It add in a little sexiness. If you like a more causal look, read further.





COMFY SHORTS
Singapore is always hot and humid. Keeping your outfits cool is really common. You don't see us wearing fur coat on a daily basis. This pair of green comfy short fit so well on me. Though the material is slightly thick but is really comfortable and cooling when worn.



They have floral dresses too. 


CELEBRATE!!!


Let's celebrate with Le Eiffany 1st collection launched. 
Top and shorts at $18 each and dresses at $20 each.

Visit them now at: 

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.