LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE!

When I was Younger :-    • I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms  • Would restart the video game whenever...



When I was Younger :-  
 • I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms
 • Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose 
 • Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once 
 • Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out.
 • Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed 
 • Used to think that the moon followed our car 
 • Tried to balance the switch between On/ Off. 
 • Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race 
 • The only thing i had to take care of was a school bag. 
 • Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy. 
 • Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off. 
 • Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.  
Remember when we were kids and couldn't wait to grow up ? 
and now we think why did we even grow up?

#truestory
Frankly speaking, i really do miss those days when study is the only thing you have to stress on.



XX



SATURDAY
More details on my instagram.

Photo grabbed from Shanelle. Chilli crab at Roland Restaurant.
You can read more about Roland restaurant in my previous posts here & here.

Look for Justin and mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off on ala cart dishes.

Roland Restaurant is located at 
Block 89 Marine Parade Central, #06-750
Tel: 6440 8205



XX 




NEW CHARM
Thank you J for unexpected surprise. Loves!





XX




NEW TOY
Finally bought myself a new gadget. I've been considering on this camera for the longest time!

 I have a love/hate relationship with my Lumix 5 which i bought it about three years ago. I didn't like it's self portrait shot. I'm really lazy to adjust the settings. So i'm always set it on adjust mode. The photo turns out yellowish and i had to edit them with photoshop. Lumix 5 is best when taking with natural sunlight or objects.

However, Samsung Ex2F takes awesome selfshots both indoor and outdoor! It has a 360 degree turn LCD screen(Super important for a blogger!). So easy to cam whore. And it has a built in wifi, so i could immediately transfer the photos to my iphone. 

Photos edited with iphone app filters: 
First test shot of the day.

I photo shop these photo for a more dreamy effect.

If you are considering on other cameras for awesome self portrait, you might want to check out Casio TR15 and Casio Exilim EX-ZR1000. If you heard of any others good models, feel free to share by leaving a comment below this blog post. :)

p.s This is not a sponsored nor paid blog post. 
Many of you have been asking me so i decided to blog about it. 




XX




Should end this post with a toy poodle. How adorable!
Say hello to coco! (Taken by iphone4s).


2 comments

  1. Saw from your twitter. Can I know where u got those seashell snacks from?

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.