DIM SUM MARATHON // BEAUTI INSTINCT: MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL (4th SESSION)

Ohmy, i have been eating so much lately. Literary went on a dim sum marathon.  Back to Sunday, a pat on my shoulder for waking up for c...

Ohmy, i have been eating so much lately. Literary went on a dim sum marathon. 

Back to Sunday, a pat on my shoulder for waking up for church. 
Honestly, I can never get enough of Roland Restaurant dim sum. They are so good and price is so reasonable. I can have it everyday!
My favorite custard buns. Each time when i eat custard buns, i bite a small hole and i like to see how the overflowing hot custard filling flows out like lava from the eruption of my volcanic mind. So yummy!

Tou fu. The sauce is so good

Siew mai.





Blackball is one of my favorite dessert shop. I always have craving for it.

Finally we all decided to meet up. We randomly picked this decent cafe along katong road. Very cozy and not crowded. Instead of the usual latta, i ordered a vanilla latta to try and i fell in love with in immediately. I like it as the sweetness is just nice.










Sorry guys I know i have been mentioning about Roland resturant many times. DISCLAIMER: my friends suggested to have dinner at Roland. So we ordered their signature dish -chili crab, beancurd and you tiao.

Potential food bloggers.





I had my favorite mango pudding.

Don't forget to mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off for a la cart menu.

Roland restaurant is located at 
89 Marine Parade Central 440089 
Tel: 6440 8205



Miss this little cute monster so much. She stole my sock while we were chilling by the pool.
How naughty! 



Supper with J and YS for supper at Swee choon. The parking lots are so limited. We went so many round and still couldn't find a lot. Thank God, the queue wasn't long and we got a table within a min. So I had food-tasting portion for all dishes only. Their char siew sou is my favorite.



Had too much rich food and lack of sleep, it time to regain my youth at Beauti instinct!! Here is a follow up blog post on my 4th session of MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL. It improves my face shape tremendously and reduces the puffiness on my face. My face shape maintains even though i give it a break for two weeks or so. In my 4th session, they work on my right cheek more to balance my face shape due to how my natural bones were grown, it makes my right cheek look bigger than my left cheek. 


My face shape is more contour and smaller after every session of MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL. 
You can read my previous treatment here.

 Beauti Instinct is located at 
Far East Shopping Centre #03-14/#03-39 (opposite Thai Embassy) 



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.