NAILS ADDICTION by MILLY'S // CAFE IN TOWN

MILLY'S Visit Milly's for my monthly manicure and pedicure(It can last for so long that i changed it once every ...

MILLY'S






Visit Milly's for my monthly manicure and pedicure(It can last for so long that i changed it once every two or three month!). I armed my phone to Chloe(my lovely manicurist) and randomly picked a picture which i spotted on instagram when i was stalking poeple. haha! just kidding. I was really stoned that day so my brain was kinda dead. Chloe was such an angel, she was being really patience with me. She suggested and chose colours for my nails! After 1.5 hours my nails look so pretty!

Mention my name for 10%

MIlly's 
 Far East Plaza, 14 Scotts Road #03-131 
 Tel: 67376723

 Bugis Village, Level 2 @ Bom Bom street, DESL No. 3, 4, 5 
 Tel: 63384137









MARMALADE CAFE
My second time here. Dinning with her is always fun! And thanks for the mask and awesome double eyelids stickers. So far, they are the best i've ever used. Thanks to my awesome parents, I never needed double eyelids tickers. I actually started using because of curiosity. Then, i realised it could be in good use whenever i have bad eye day. 

Anyway, we had some light bite before dinner and wasn't very hungry so we ordered a pasta and salad to share. 








STORE OPENING!
At Too cool for school opening and thanks for the invitation! I get really excited when comes to cosmetic and beauty store opening in town. Yes, goodies! But i look forward more to their products in store! We can to try and feel the texture of every products. The shop was really crowded so i gotten myself a marshmallow puff(I heard it's their best seller!) only. Super good tool for foundation and concealer! 


For blog advertorial & instagram post, email me at reieek1@gmail.com :) 


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.