{ MY SPIRIT INC } KOREAN FASHION

MY SPIRIT INC This is my 3rd time advertising for My Spirit Inc and it has never disappoint me. I'm always excited to received parcel...

This is my 3rd time advertising for My Spirit Inc and it has never disappoint me. I'm always excited to received parcels from them. Their apparels are super worth it to buy because they are super good quality. All My Spirit Inc apparels are 100% imported from Korea. You can read more about them here.

Let me share with you my picks for the month of August.



STRIPED LONG SLEEVE TOP
Shoulder pad top are generally seen in elegant style.
I like this long sleeve top, casual yet elegant. 








IRA LEATHER/COTTON VEST
Very unique design. By far this vest my top favorite, it matches almost all my outfits.







DALMATION JACKET 
I call this jacket the fashion statement.









MY SPIRIT INC AUGUST GIVEAWAY!!


Follow them on Instagram to stand a chance to win URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE 2.

Remember to check out their new arrivals, they have really unique accessories and gorgeous shoes.

BONUS FOR MY READERS: Mention my name "REIEE" for 10% off.




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.