LADY JAYNE // CHAMPION RAMEN

LADY JAYNE I love working with the people from Lady Jayne! This road show, I like the whole garden theme and we got to wear beautif...



LADY JAYNE
I love working with the people from Lady Jayne! This road show, I like the whole garden theme and we got to wear beautiful dresses and accessories.




Beautiful Chloe and me at back stage. 



We blinked our eyes at the same time. What a rare coincidence. 





RAMEN
My parents came to support me at the road show. After my work, we decided all to try Champion Ramen. I ordered from the same stall, BARIO, which i tired their ramen with collagen soup the previous time. So i decided to try something different. So i ordered ramen with pork base soup to share with my mom as the portion is really big. The soup is super addictive! 

p.s I was famished after work and so much of the walking in 6 inch platform. Hence no pictures.






OUTFIT OF THE DAY
Photo taken by my mom. Top from Sashaxoxo.com.sg. Available is white too. 
Necklace from Sovelle.com. 



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.