CASSIS COLLECTION VOL. 2

CASSIS COLLECTION My second time working with them. Here are some behind the scene photos from my camera. As usual, i will pic...


CASSIS COLLECTION
My second time working with them. Here are some behind the scene photos from my camera.



As usual, i will pick two favorite items to blog.

I'm wearing Cut-out basic top in grey from their latest collection.
Cotton is very soft so comfortable when worn.



So in love with their Vero Longline Vest in White. Simple and classy.





++



SUNDAY BRUNCH
Catch up with my girl friends at a really nice place for brunch at Nation Museum. 




Then, we went to try Magnum ice cream DIY at Clarke Quay.
We had fun because can we got to diy our ice cream but choice of toppings were quite limited though. 

A photo of my magnum ice cream with marshmallow, chocolate heart shape and almond.
Weather was horrible, after ice cream we all headed home immediately.



++



Today,
I got home from movie, there are so many parcel laying on my sofa. Let me sot it out and blog it one by one alright. Also, I received many comments about the neon pink bag i'm carrying in my latest Instagram photo, i promised i will blog on that by this weekend :)

My eyes are closing soon. Good night everyone!
Loves




0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.