BEAUTI INSTINCT: MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTI INSTINCT To achieve korean small face without botox. No down time or side effect. I always wanted a smaller face shape bec...


BEAUTI INSTINCT

To achieve korean small face without botox. No down time or side effect.

I always wanted a smaller face shape because I'm born with a really huge face even though most of my friends says that they look fine but i strongly disagree with them. I went on diet, i successfully slimmed down but i'm still not satisfied with my face shape. 

I visited Rita, she asks if i'm happy with my face shape, my reply was a immediate "NO!". So she started this treatment on me called "MAKE ME BEAUTIFUL" which uses A Radio Frequency Technology to achieve a more contoured and rejuvenated look and it helps to balance out facial shape! *EXCITED MAX*


DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS ARE NOT PHOTOSHOP. 


BEFORE 
My left side of my face is bigger than the right side of my face. 



AFTER


I personally feel that, this treatment is works wonder for me! I was amazed by the visible result. After treatment my face shape is more balance and contoured, chin is shaper and my jaw line is more obvious! I still couldn't believe my eyes.





Picture above taken a day after treatment. 

The radio frequency waves penetrates deep into the layers of the skin thus helping in rejuvenating and shaping the face for slim and contoured feature. This treatment can done on eye-area for those fine lines and dark circles. There is no down time or side effect. I could go out meet my friends and they told me that my face look slimmer!

This treatment is recommended to be done on a regular basis so as to achieve your desired shape but don't worry you can achieve visible result just one treatment.

I'm really happy to see that my face shape becoming more contoured after every sessions. 


BONUS FOR MY READERS
Usual Price $289.00. 
Quote my name"RK" and enjoy a promotional offer of $99 per session. 
Promotion valid till 15 Sep 2013.

Beauti Instinct is located at Far East Shopping Centre #03-14/#03-39 (opposite Thai Embassy)
 TEL: 67339149 

 http://www.beautiinstinct.com/

2 comments

  1. Hi

    Just to check how is the face contouring like? The steps they take and how long.

    Thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi FeiYing, first they will cleanse your face. Second, they will use a machine which uses A Radio Frequency Technology to achieve a more contoured and rejuvenated look and it helps to balance out facial shape. Lastly a slimming mask. It depends on individual how long the process takes. Mine took about 1.5 hours. It will be better for you to call them as they can explain the steps clearly as i wouldn't want to give wrong information :)

      Delete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.