BEAUTI INSTINCT: HONEY OXYGEN TREATMENT(from France)

BEAUTI INSTINCT BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT AT BEAUTI INSTINCT. The skin analizer says that my skin type is dry with lack of ...

BEAUTI INSTINCT


BEFORE & AFTER TREATMENT AT BEAUTI INSTINCT.

The skin analizer says that my skin type is dry with lack of sebum and moist. As my skin is thinner development of pigmentation is likely. Signs of fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Loss of firmness and dryness are present. 

States of each test factor:
Sebum: Little
Moisture: Very Little
Pores: A little large
Wrinkle: Thin
Pigmentation: Normal

OMG!! I didn't know my skin is so bad until i did the skin analizer. Well, it actually improved a lot after 3 treatments. The states above are my second skin analizer results. It was worst in my first skin analizer.
Due to laziness, i only apply toner, moisturizer, eye cream and sometimes firming lotion and thought with all these i could have healthy skin. I need a better skincare routine! I know it will never happen so Beauti Instinct is truly my savior! 


Honey Oxygen treatment


Photos above are taken after i did Honey Oxygen treatment with natural lighting. 
Zero make up, zero filter, zero photoshop! 

"Honey Oxygen treatment(from France) helps to eliminate the dead cells and give more radiance, moisture and regenerate the skin. It also helps to softens and make the skin even smoother. This treatment is best recommended for: Dull and tired skin., Smokers Skin, Dehydrated Skin, Matured Skin, Uneven Skin Tone Brighten, revitalize dull & toneless Skin."

I personally felt that my skin is so radiance and skin tone are so even just after one treatment! 
Feels like i have make up on but actually i have none. Isn't it amazing? 
p.s That ugly chicken pox scar have to go! 


Honey Oxygen treatment is now having 30% promotion!
Mention my name "REIEE" for additional 20% off! 
p.s This promotion is valid till 30th Aug.


Beauti Instinct Pte Ltd
545 Orchard Road #03-14/39 Far East Shopping Centre Singapore 238882
Tel: +(65) 6733 9149 Fax: +(65) 6738 4759

Website: www.beautiinstinct.com


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.