QUICK UPDATE

BMW M6 GRAND COUPE PRIVATE PREVIEW Hello lovely peeps! i know it been awhile i last blog about the events which i worked. So, i spent m...

BMW M6 GRAND COUPE PRIVATE PREVIEW

Hello lovely peeps! i know it been awhile i last blog about the events which i worked. So, i spent my weekend at BMW private preview. It was a 3 days event at Gillman village. I never know about this place till today. It's a little like Dempsey hill, they have some really nice restaurants and bars. Most importantly are the models i work with. They are so bubbly and fun! 



I totally love Yvonne's new camera! That explains the photos above. We couldn't stop cam whoring with this awesome camera. 

With the pretty models. 







------





RESKIN

If you are a follower on my social accounts, you have already known that i'm on a 4 weeks intensive skin care treatment. I will talk more about it once i'm on my last piece of mask.  Many awesome products to share with you all. :)






-----






JAPANESE FOOD


Yerstreday(Sunday), i bought my parents and brother to a japanese restaurant at Bishan Junction 8.
We ordered some dish to share around. Food were decent, not very satisfying as the portion for a set of shabu for 1 pax is really small. I wish they could have free flow beef though. haha  


0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.