MILLY'S II: CLIP ON REAL HUMAN HAIR EXTENSION & GELISH PEDICURE REVIEW

MILLY'S II HAIR EXTENSION A picture of me in short hair. Hello loves! I've been so busy lately. Just got b...

MILLY'S II

HAIR EXTENSION





A picture of me in short hair.

Hello loves! I've been so busy lately. Just got back home after running some errands.
Anyway, have you ever wonder why most hollywood celebrities are always changing style, colour, length of their hair and still look effortless gorgeous? The answer is hair extensions!  

If you are wondering the photos above, no, my hair didn't grow out so fast after a short period of time. I'm wearing clip on real human hair extension from Milly's II. I still kinda like my short hair so i chose the clip on one. I feel more confident and definitely feel good having long hair! Super light weight, it feels like your own hair. You can wear it straight for an everyday look or curled for a glamours look. 

Milly's II have so many amazing hair extensions, you might wanna check out at their shop atFar East Plaza #03-131 



PROMOTION TO ALL MY READERS!
Quote me name for $150 per piece. (Usual $200) 






MILLY'S II GELISH PINK NAILS




Nails done by Chloe(Picture above). Go look for her if you visit Milly's II. She does my nails all this while. I'm amused by how awesome her memory is! Despite madness numbers of customers she have, she actually could remember which colour i did before. So with her help, i chose my pedicure colours in a min.

As usually, we start off will classic pedicure where all nails are filed, trimmed and cuticles are trimmed. Next, my foot were soak in a clear solution for a quick brush and cleanse. Then, Chloe carefully apply the colours onto my toes. The session lasted approximately 1 hour. I definitely enjoyed every nails session with her. 

Quote my name for 10% off. 

Book you appointment with Chloe now at 83835395

Milly's II is located at Far East Plaza #03-131 


FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM @MILLYSBEAUTYSG




__





p.s more details about my outfit on my instagram at @reieek


7 comments

  1. nice nai art. u also like very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know how many pieces of extensions are you wearing? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi! Look for Chloe! and quote my name for 10% !

      Delete
  4. Hi can I check with you on the name of the lady who did your clip on extensions? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.