CUTOUT DRESS

Adoletta Sexy Pipes BodyCon Dress In Black from SashaXoxo.com Tuesday have been good. Woke up to raining day, brea...







Adoletta Sexy Pipes BodyCon Dress In Black from SashaXoxo.com


Tuesday have been good. Woke up to raining day, breakfast in bed was awesome. I'm still in the midst of recovery.  Literary do nothing but browsing through Facebook and instagram and checking emails. Blogshop owners who have great interests to be feature their items in my blog, feel free to email me at reieek1@gmail.com

Instavideo is so awesome! i'll do more video once i'm well. On the side note, check out this cutout dress from Sashaxoxo. Stylish yet sexy. 

1 comments

  1. You look gorgeous in that dress & get well soon reiee. :)) But it's so sad that i cannot buy because I'm in malaysia and I dont have a credit card to buy it. T.T

    ReplyDelete

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.