BEAUTI INSTINCT: ROSE PEEL TREATMENT

Hello loves!!! Finally i have time to blog. Last night i was working at a Japanese event. Myself and other two models had the chance to wea...

Hello loves!!! Finally i have time to blog. Last night i was working at a Japanese event. Myself and other two models had the chance to wear traditional kimono(Its expensive to rent one in Singapore)! I'll blog about it in the next post. So today i'm gonna blog about how to have flawless skin! 

I bet you heard about Beauti Instinct. They provides a luxurious range of premium products designed to enhance your natural beauty and the latest personalised rejuvenating treatment methods.

Me being such a lazy bum and thought just one wash i could wash everything away from my face. I was terribly wrong. Hence, I have many congestion on every parts of my face even though most of my photos seems like I have flawless skin! Nowadays, cameras are so advance! They have mode to hide the flaws. 

 I also have dull skin and large pores, so i easily can have clogged pores and often can have breakouts. Also, I have horrible chicken pox scars(they are the hardest to treat). I was really depressed and upset. 

 I think luck is on my side, Beauti Instinct came just in time! 

 I heard a lot about Beauti Instinct, their customers are very satisfied with the result. 

EXCITED MAX!

BEFORE. 

AFTER .
*My skin is very raw after facial hence the redness around my cheeks.*

ROSE PEELING TREATMENT

VISIBLE RESULT JUST ONE TREATMENT! 

I did rose peeling treatment. It strengthen capilleries, eliminates toxins, reduce inflammation, improves circulation and offer evenly toned and brighter skin. Its also provides resurfacing benefits to aged, uneven, combination problem-prone skin. Its suitable for sensitive skins!

 My skin is definitely cleaner and smoother after one session of facial. Zero congestion! I couldn't agree more in "Visible result just one treatment!" I  see tremendous result just one treatment! So i went for second rose peeling treatment one week after the first treatment. My skin is brighter and lively after two session of rose peeling treatment. If you notice, the scar on my forehead has lighten! 

I'm really happy that my skin is improving.

Approximately three weeks after first rose peeling treatment. No filter! No photoshop!
I had very light foundation on and concealer for the chicken pox scars in the photo above. 

I believe with Beauti instinct, i can flawless skin! 

Rose peeling treatment promotion!! 
USUAL PRICE: $199
TRIAL PROMOTION: $99! 

Beauti Instinct is located at Far East Shopping Centre #03-14/#03-39
TEL: 67339149



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.