HAVE KOREAN LOVE BAND EYES W/O SURGERY

Nails by Chloe at   Milly's II at Far plaza level 3. Book your appointment with Chloe at Tel: 83835395. Milly's II is havin...


Nails by Chloe at  Milly's II at Far plaza level 3. Book your appointment with Chloe at Tel: 83835395.
Milly's II is having a great promotion to all my readers! Read more at 

Lovin my new batman top.



DISCLAIMER: I'm not against plastic surgery. I wish i could enhance my looks if i have a chance. 

Hello!! I finally did a short and simple make up tutorial(after so long!).  I did this video because many of you have been requesting me to do one. Press the play button, sit back and relax to find out how to have korean love band eyes without surgery! I hope you enjoy. 

 P.s Pardon me for low quality video. I'm still trying to fix my camera. 

Have a great evening! Love.

0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.