AT THE BEACH

To maintain my fair skin, i avoid the sun as much as i could. So i neglected my outdoor hobbies. I used to love going to ...







To maintain my fair skin, i avoid the sun as much as i could. So i neglected my outdoor hobbies. I used to love going to the beach and the sun. Randomly, D suggested to go cycling. I was pretty sad that B cannot make it due to his army. So i asked my little brother along. 
I was worried sick that i might get really tanned. Thank god, the weather was perfect. I spammed my sunblock hourly. Can't believe that my stamina dropped so much. Almost zero. I was dead tired for the first half an hour. We rewarded ourself to Mad Jack after 3 hours(almost) of cycling. Then, chilling at a decent bar/cafe for a glass of red wine and beer. Well spent Saturday! Look forward for more! 



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.