PHOTOSHOOT // BLISSHOUSE OPENING // GC WEEKEND

Last Saturday morning while most you spent time in bed, myself and the crews had a photo-shoot at Garden by the Bay. This photo-shoot is fo...

Last Saturday morning while most you spent time in bed, myself and the crews had a photo-shoot at Garden by the Bay. This photo-shoot is for a new cosmetic brand from Myanmar . I've worked with him before and i super love his photos! So i pretty excited to share the photos with you all. I can't disclose too much information until further notice.  

So here are some photos i took during the photo shoot. It was my first time at Garden by the Bay and  fell in love with it already.
First set of outfit for the shoot. I really enjoyed the whole session firstly the environment is cooling and the flowers are so beautiful!


Wendy and i. 

Our beloved stylist!

Model behind the sense. I seriously need an assistant in the next photo shoot!


Moving on to studio shoot! We doing beauty and close up shoot.
Preparing for the 2nd look fo the day.

Emphasizing on my lips hence the light make up.

Styling my hair for the third look. Don't you think i look like a giant poodle here. haha 





I love this nude look! 


Last look, heavy eyeshadow. 

Last photo before we call it a day! 





___________________________________________________________________________








BLISSHOUSE OPENING!






THANK YOU GLUSHCLOUD! Got invited to Blisshouse opening and i'm can bring a guest so bought my boyfriend along. Had fun and great catch up with Gushcloud bloggers, Freda and Sheena. I don't know why, i'm always rushing and had no time to catch up with them every time we met in at the event! 


Leopard printed blazer from MySpiritInc.



________________________________________________________________________________





Overdue post.




It was my first time at GC(Gushcloud) weekend!
Munching snack like no one cares about calories, play games like we've never play before.
 Great catch up with some of you! Met some blogger for the very first time. They dressed well and really friendly. Hello Gushcloud bloggers if ya reading this, read it carefully, i hope to see you all in the next GC weekend. :)




loves








0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.