MY SPIRIT INC

If you are following me on instagram(@reieek), you ready know that i've been mentioning on this blog shop which i will only review on 1...

If you are following me on instagram(@reieek), you ready know that i've been mentioning on this blog shop which i will only review on 1 week of May.



My Spirit Inc is fashion online boutique that offers online ladies wear for the style conscious. Whether you are in Asia or from Europe, US or other parts of the world, we are here to connect with you via their love of shopping, fashion and all things beautiful. 

 They  provide a wide range of fashion apparel and new arrivals are loaded often. From online dresses ( maxi dresses, casual style, summer dresses or bandeau dresses ), online tops ( vests, blouse, shirts or tunics ), online skirts ( skinny pants, shorts, culottes, mini skirts or maxi skirts ), online blazer ( coats, jackets or blazers ) to online accessories ( necklaces, earrings, bracelets, bangles or rings ). 

 Whether you are looking for a glamorous cocktail dress, going for that sultry rock-chick look, feel the need for luxurious basics or find yourself in dire need of killer accessories, My Spirit Inc online boutique aims to spoil both your clothes shopping experience. So look no further now for all of your wardrobe requirements from shoes, skirts, blouse to dresses and accessories.




Wearing My Spirit Inc Colourful Leopard print blazer, top from mypocketribbons, Zara pants and spike wedges from GoJane. 

People who know me would know much i'm obsessed with outerwear. I'd ignore the world if you lock me up in a shop fill with blazer, vest, jacket etc.  


Wearing My Spirit Inc Lynsi Tweed Rider Jacket, jeans from Korea,  Studded shoes from Jeffreycampbell.

I love this motorcycle jacket to bits. The unique design of the sleeve add in colours instead of the boring black. I could imagine myself wearing this in Korea during winter. 




Wearing My Spirit Inc Printed mini skirt, Studded top, Spikes wegdes from GoJane.

I'm also a big fan of prints. This mini skirt reminds me of Versace. To make your outfit more interested,  prints are the best helper! 


TO MY READERS
MENTION MY NAME FOR  10% off.

LIKE THEM ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST PROMOTION AND FIRST HAND UPDATES.

VISIT MY SPIRIT INC NOW!







0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.