RED SNEAKERS!

  I'm not really big fan of sneakers until i saw this pair of new balance 574.  On a random day, I walked into their out...

 

I'm not really big fan of sneakers until i saw this pair of new balance 574. 
On a random day, I walked into their outlet at i12 Katong shopping mall to try on the shoes. Apparently i fell in love in this pair of red sneakers. But, i was hesitating whether to get it. It's really comfortable though. I shown a photos of this pair of sneaker to my bf. My bf like it too. A week after, we went down to Left Foot at Cineleisure. Guess what?

 We bought the same pairs! 

Apparently, i've been wearing it out a lot because it it so comfortable. It does not give my discomfort or bruises. I'm so happy becuase i tend to buy shoes without any hesitation and regret later. They have so many design. I might get a few more pairs in future :) 




Some overdue photos(above).

We were at Paul for some pastry and coffee on bf's off day. 
Read more on my jacket here. Also, stand a chance to win Fiorucci ICY FANTASY fragrance. Read more at http://reieek.blogspot.sg/2013/05/fiorucci-icy-fantasy-fragrance-and-give.html





0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.