DINE AT IPPUDO // KOREAN LOVE BAND EYES // CHILLING SATURDAY

IPPUDO Dine at IPPUDO last week. Call me weird, I love their ala cart dishes more than their signature ramens. We bo...

IPPUDO







Dine at IPPUDO last week. Call me weird, I love their ala cart dishes more than their signature ramens. We booked the VIP room to avoid long queues. Kinda disappointed as the room is quite small and the air con was warm. Over all, the food satisfied our tummies. I'll go back for the salmon and beef. They are so yummehhhh!!(yummy).



________________________________________________________________________________




MAKE UP OF THE DAY.

Spotted any difference?

No, i didn't had cosmetic surgery. I wish though so that i don't need cover my flaw with too much make up.  Imagine, you can wake up beautifully everyday beside your boyfriend/huasband. haha Back to topic. I created korean love band eyes with eyeshadows. Korean love band eyes is also known as youthlites. It could be done by fats transplant or fillers too

Kpop is really popular and i'm starting to love korean make up and fashion more. This look is inspired by Park Sora from by Style nanda. 


HOW TO CREATE LOVE BAND EYES?

All you need is a cream or beige and brown eyeshadow to create the love bands.
Use the cream eyeshadow to make the love bands pop. Then, the brown eyeshadow to create shadows for the love bands. 

TO finished the look,
I use less foundation for a natural looking complexion. I draw thin lines for my eyes, thicken my eyebrows with brow shadows and chose the shade, coral, for my lips. Also, skincare is really important as koreans have very good skin. I have been using Albion for awhile hence the natural shine on my face. You can read more about Albion here.




SATURDAY 
Spent my Saturday afternoon with some old friends at cafe somewhere in Farrer Park. 
We are busy, hardly have time for each others nowadays. Well, i guess this is part of growing up. You lost people along the way too. I'm glad that we all are still contacting. :)






FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR MORE OOTD UPDATES! 
@reieek





_________________________________________________________________________________








FIORUCCI fragrance GIVEAWAY! 



0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.