Stay stylish with HOLLYHOQUE!!

I'm gonna update ny bog before i got busier. I'm sure everyone knows HollyHoque. It has been around for years! I got to know them ...

I'm gonna update ny bog before i got busier. I'm sure everyone knows HollyHoque. It has been around for years! I got to know them because of Zoe Raymond's blog! She look so good in all of their apparels. So i was happy that i've got a chance to pick my favorite items at HollyHoque boutique store at Far Easr Plaza,#01-31. I featured 5 items from their store in the previous post. Read here


 Short introduction about HollyHoque:
Hollyhoque (pronounced “holly-hock”) is derived from the name of a flower, Hollyhock, which literally means "fruitfulness”. Established in April 2008 and based in Singapore, Hollyhoque is the brainchild of its owner, Sheila, and is currently being co-managed with J. The duo's ideal for Hollyhoque remains steadfast since its humble beginnings: Hollyhoque shall be every girl's dream wardrobe updater. Hollyhoque’s apparels largely consists of uniquely designed and manufactured items, carrying its very own in-house label! Aimed generally at fashion forward 16-35 year olds, Hollyhoque carries an extensive range of today’s fashion at wallet friendly prices. While it relegates the livejournal platform and nestles in the era of dot com, Hollyhoque looks to covet this new chapter with anticipation and bring a plethora of more self-manufactured designs, thereby redefining fashion on a whole new level. 
-HollyHoque
These are my picks:



At HollyHoque boutique!


Me, at the fitting room. Cute hangers with Hollyhoque labels.




I love peplum top when i ate too much. It hide my tummy and show my curves!
Throw in a red coat for a bold look.







Studs are my thing!







The fabric is very comfortable!




In love with this Alexander Wang inspired clutch!
Saved some time on choosing rings for my outfits. 



VISIT HOLLYHOQUE AT
FAR EAST PLAZA #01-31





0 comments

@Reieek. Powered by Blogger.